My first flash-animator My first flash-animator

Bad.

As much as it was a first flash, I feel that not enough effort and work was put into this animation.
Still, at least when you progress and learn to become better, you'll be able to make better animations.

Charlie Does A Dance Charlie Does A Dance

Yay

Man, I love this shit, now charlie is doing a dance.

Sidorio responds:

I like to think this episode broke new ground.

Lucas Chronicles Eps 2 Lucas Chronicles Eps 2

Nice.

This flash is pretty good, along with the visuals to it, and the interactivity with it as well, I liked it.
Sprites were nice as well, although small, and the story built up in this flash is good as well, I hope more come for these chronicles.

SoraMegamanSonic responds:

Thanks! And there will be more. This is only chapter one of Lucas Chronicles.

Acidrain Acidrain

Good.

It was quite an enjoyable game and a bit challenging too, along with a great use of art, but I feel that it was annoying at times where some parts felt inescapable, so I would end up dying and while I'll say it, by the time I got to around level 6, I had died a total of 53 times.

OCD+ OCD+

Good.

A very good game with an interest in it, the fact that it seems purely impossible to get most of the medals on here when really, they are really straight forward on how to get them. although frustrating for some and easy for others, it shows just how far some people will go in order to achieve such medals.

Happy Easter Game Happy Easter Game

Alright.

It wasn`t absolutely brilliant, but it was a good simple game.

Many improvements could be done to this game, such as where the easter eggs spawn, you did not even have to do anything to get the eggs, you could just leave the rabbit where it was, and not do anything in order to get the 300 eggs.

The audio was a bit awful for this as well, I might say it blasted out a bit, and it did not seem quite right for this game.

Overall, good, simple and basic, but needs its improvements done.

At Night :: Pom At Night :: Pom

Nice.

Pretty awesome, sounds like a trance tune, and a usage for a dance club possibly.
sounds also futuristic in a way as well, I like the whole audio piece, this audio could be used in quite a few things.
Keep up the work.

PS - Dungeon [Rock Remake] PS - Dungeon [Rock Remake]

Superb.

This is pretty awesome, I`ve always liked the Phantasy Star games, I also like this audio as you`ve made it retro as well.
I like this remix, even how you`ve made it.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks!

Conal Sings Rick'N'Roll Conal Sings Rick'N'Roll

Ugh!

Sounded pretty awful, especially since your voice sounds really plain while you are actually singing a song from rick astley.

Also, is your voice always going to be like this through most of your audio?

Conal responds:

Nah, I wasn't really singing as you can tell. When I do I'll use my real microphone & make sure my throat is clear.

Laughing Spooks (6/8) Laughing Spooks (6/8)

Fucking scary and grim.