At Night :: Pom At Night :: Pom

Nice.

Pretty awesome, sounds like a trance tune, and a usage for a dance club possibly.
sounds also futuristic in a way as well, I like the whole audio piece, this audio could be used in quite a few things.
Keep up the work.

PS - Dungeon [Rock Remake] PS - Dungeon [Rock Remake]

Superb.

This is pretty awesome, I`ve always liked the Phantasy Star games, I also like this audio as you`ve made it retro as well.
I like this remix, even how you`ve made it.

MusicWizard responds:

Thanks!

Conal Sings Rick'N'Roll Conal Sings Rick'N'Roll

Ugh!

Sounded pretty awful, especially since your voice sounds really plain while you are actually singing a song from rick astley.

Also, is your voice always going to be like this through most of your audio?

Conal responds:

Nah, I wasn't really singing as you can tell. When I do I'll use my real microphone & make sure my throat is clear.

You're Banned You're Banned

Im banned.

Oh my goodness, its a ban message.

Sounds a bit like darth vader in my opinion, in fact, imagine him being a BBS mod for newgrounds.

Still, cool audio, lol.

Rig responds:

Why thank you, good sir.

Fionn Hodgson - Nowhere Fionn Hodgson - Nowhere

Funky

A pretty cool piece of audio, I like it, sounds very funk/disco type music, possibly worth using inside a club.
What program/instruments did you use to make this audio?

Xpdmk - Funny man Xpdmk - Funny man

Haha

Sounds absolutely funny, Like the beat of it as well and sounds a bit like the clock crew voices.

Richie Richie

Alright

Hip-Hop isnt my type of favourite genre of song/audio, but this piece was quite alright.
Were there two people singing in this song though, just sounded like I could hear to people rapping in this song.

mseemercury responds:

just me thx for the review

8-Bit Song of Storms 8-Bit Song of Storms

Pretty cool

Haha, I like this 8-bit song, very nice tune for it.
What videogame does this song include though?

RyanPridgeon responds:

It's most known for its appearance in Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time

But it's in a few other zelda games. Thanks! :D

Rig - I Love Clock Day Rig - I Love Clock Day

Happy clock day.

Haha, nice submission for you to make rig, sounds a bit like some marilyn manson song though, I would have to reckon.

Keep up half the work anyway

Rig responds:

I'll try at least 3/4s of it.

Pirate memories Pirate memories

Hip-Hop pirates.

Have to say this is a crazy title, and crazy piece of audio, I mean, some pirate mix with retro or NES sounds placed in just makes it sound more like Hip-Hop.

Still, good though, I quite liked it.

Keep up the work.

-d-

Psychojester53 responds:

So it's more hip hop? Cool. Thanks for the review dude!